Here are our updated rankings for the top ten call centers in the Philippines.
1. Teletech - TeleTech's strength has been in their ability to provide services and integrated solutions that give intelligence to companies throughout their customer service cycle. TeleTech offers software and people who can look deeper into customer interactions.
2. Convergys - Convergys provides comprehensive outsourced B2B and B2C customer support functions, as well as services for internal call center operations. Convergys has excelled at providing customer service to mobile phone users.
3. Sitel - Sitel offers a variety of outsourced customer interaction solutions covering each stage of the customer lifecycle - customer selection, customer acquisition, customer retention and customer extension.
4. Teleperformance - Teleperformance began operations in the Philippines in 1996 and has grown to become a preferred offshore contact center outsourcing option to the Philippines, North America (U.S. and Canada), Australia and New Zealand.
Teleperformance operates more than 7,000+ workstations from 6 contact centers located in and around Manila and Bacolod City.
5. Conectys offers a wide range of inbound, outbound, and contact center services. The Conectys call center is located at the corner of Quirino Ave and Jacinto Street in Davao City.
6. Transcom - Transcom is a leading global Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) provider, delivering cost-effective solutions while optimising efficiency and quality for their clients. Along with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Credit Management Services (CMS) solutions, Transcom also provides CRM consulting, translation and interpretation, and legal services.
7. E Pacific Global - ePacific Global Through operational excellence, technology innovation, and global skill set sourcing; ePacific Global provides end-customer satisfaction and incremental client revenue at a reduced cost.
8. Aegis People Support - This is not a pre-recorded message. Aegis Communications Group (which does business as Aegis BPO) provides outsourced telemarketing and customer care services through more than 30 facilities in the US and India. It handles both inbound and outbound calling services, order provisioning, and multilingual communications programs. Besides teleservices, Aegis offers online customer services such as e-mail responses, real-time chat, and data collection. Major clients have included AT&T, American Express, Qwest Communications, and Western Union. India-based investment firm Essar Group owns Aegis, which expanded in late 2008 when it acquired rival customer service provider PeopleSupport. Aegis was established in 1985.
An Essar Group enterprise, Aegis offers the benefits of the global delivery model, strong financial strength, deep domain expertise, comprehensive and flexible solutions offerings, and a rich international talent pool.
9. Support Save - Support Save provides a variety of Business Process Outsourcing, Consulting and Technology solutions to help their clients to successfully manage important programs and mission critical projects that transform their business processes and accelerate their financial performance.
10. Callbox - Callbox provides friendly and affordable call center services including telemarketing, customer support, and data entry services.